Built with the power of blockchain technology, Minted Vodka is an exchange and marketplace where anyone can trade NFTs and cryptocurrencies. It counts with low trading fees and supports both BEP-721 and BEP-20 tokens.
- The first step is to connect your crypto wallet. To do so, head to the Minted Vodka homepage and click on [Connect wallet].
- Next, select the crypto wallet you want to use. Minted Vodka currently supports MetaMask, Binance Chain Wallet, and Trust Wallet. In this example, we will use MetaMask.
3. Select the account you wish to connect, then click [Next] and [Connect].
4. You should now see your wallet address at the bottom left corner of your screen. Note that if you click this button,
your wallet will be disconnected.
- Now that your wallet is connected, you can explore and interact with the Minted Vodka marketplace. Note that you need to be connected to the Binance Smart Chain network (not Ethereum).
How to connect your wallet to Binance Smart Chain
- After opening your MetaMask wallet, click [Ethereum Mainnet] and select [Custom RPC].
- Fill in the network information and click [Save].
- From now on, you will be able to select the Binance Smart Chain network. You can switch anytime to Ethereum or another network.
Create custom deals
Minted Vodka has a Flexible Deals Engine that allows users to create and customize their deals, from simple swaps to more complex combinations.
- To create your first deal, click on the [New deal] button located at the top left corner. Next, insert the details of your deal, such as name, description, offer (bid) items, and demand (ask) items.
- When adding items to your deal, you will be able to select from a variety of tokens, from cryptocurrencies to NFTs. We will start with TOYS.
- When trading TOYS, you will need to provide their Token IDs. To check the token ID, go to your [TOYS collection] and click on the [Token Details] icon. The Token ID will be at the top left corner.
- Paste the Token ID of your card and click [Add item]. You can add a combination of multiple tokens and currencies, but you need to add at least one item on each side of the deal.
- When you are done adding bid and ask items, click on [Finalize your deal].
6. Confirm the blockchain transactions on your wallet.
7. Click on [Create deal] and wait for a moment.
8. Congratulations! Your deal is now live.
- You can now find your deal on the [Deal lounge] page, along with other deals. You can also navigate the menu on the left side to check the details of your deals.You can also browse [NFT collections] and [Premium deals]. Deals are automatically marked as Premium when the user offers or demands GAT tokens and nothing else. If another user accepts the deal, Premium deals will be complete with zero trading fees.
Using the bartender to browse deals
If you are struggling to find what you are looking for, you can ask the bartender to help. It provides a powerful set of search filters that will help you find the best deals.
- To access the bartender feature, go to [Deals lounge] and click [Open].
- Next, insert the search filters you want. Note that you can save and name the set of filters you create.You can also show or hide extra filter options for the bid and ask items. This can be useful when you want to find the deals of a specific address.
- To browse your collection of custom filters, simply click the binoculars at the top right corner.