Alchemy Arena will be released earlier than previously announced – it is released today!
Please be aware that this is a public alpha-test launch and thus major bugs are still possible! Loss of your tokens is unlikely, but possible – play responsibly and make sure to report your findings in Telegram or Discord.
The launch is made with an initial “Test Arena”. These are the current settings of the first Arena. We monitor the gameplay and will adjust the settings accordingly, if necessary.
- Name: Test Arena
- Challenges Threshold: 12 (if there are less than 12 HANDs staked, no battle can take place)
- Daily Rewards: 10 GAT/day for every staked HAND (this is to compensate early testers and corresponding risks)
- Rewards Pool: Currently the Test Arena is loaded with 5,000 GAT – staking rewards are paid until empty!
- Entry fee: 1 GAT (for staking 1 HAND in the Arena)
- Cards loss: in this arena, if you lose a challenge, you LOSE A RANDOM CARD, not the weakest one (Update Aug.21st: conditions of the Test-Arena will change: Defeated Hands no longer lose a random Toy but their weakest Toy. Please watch out Twitter to be up to date for change of conditions due to testing)
Important, if you want to participate in the public alpha test: READ THE MANUAL BEFORE YOU PLAY !
Update Saturday afternoon (Berlin time)
Alpha-testing continues: We keep testing different game rules and strategies. There is a new change on the test Arena we are evaluating now:
1. The way XP rewards are calculated.
2. Max XP power-up to 250% over average hand strength. /
XPs are rewarded on basis of the HANDs base strength now (or current power, if it is below the base strength). This will limit the rewards a little but will allow us to:
Power-ups can be up to 250% over the average hand’s strength in the arena. Making it on-par with big HANDs.
The UI is translated in 2 languages right now: English and Chinese. Note to our Chinese community: the translation of the manual and a how-to video will appear within the next few days.
Regarding XP tokens: they are freely tradable. As earlier announced a liquidity pool has been set up.
Updates Sunday (Berlin time)
2 new Arenas have been launched – read details here
Changes are live now!
Dear players pf #AlchemyArena, the “Test Arena” did it´s job and will be deactivated within the next 24 hours/ removed from the Arenas list. You will still be able to unstake your hands, but no daily staking rewards will be offered. Thanks for testing
Here is the promised preview to the next Arena iteration. It will be launched within the coming days… https://gat.network/second-generation-arenas-and-hands/
Visit our Twitter to find a small recap of all the changes to keep in mind for the next version Arena… 😊🚀
Dear #AlchemyArena players, XP farming on the old “Small” and “Big” Arenas will be discontinued on Monday, the 4th of October. You can still stake your Hands in the new “Beta Arena” and participate in the challenge to win $GAT!